Flow-15 Plus EMI Filter
Inline Power Filter
Results clearly show Flux-50 NCF Filter reducing reduces noise, oscillation and resonance in the cable by a factor of 10, resulting in very natural and extremely fine resolution down and through the utterly silent noise floor.
AC Power Can Make or Break Your System!
The audio you hear from your home entertainment system is essentially the incoming electricity itself, and the typically violent storms riding the AC line and its ground is very detrimental to the performance of your components.
Nobody truly enjoys the sound of high-frequency trash noise. But in many cases, listeners may not know just how noisy their audio/video systems are—until all that EMI and RFI is removed and the music suddenly flows through like never before. In most cases that would require some sort of power filter that removes the noise—and perhaps, unfortunately, some of the high frequencies as well.
The Furutech Flow-15 Plus Inline Power Filter effective removes all of that high-frequency noise from the mains power before it reaches your components—all without robbing your system of the high frequencies that are responsible for that airy, 3-D sound that’s so natural and lifelike. Dynamic contrasts, you’ll discover, are unaffected as well. Just stick the Flow-15 between power cords and components, or power cords and power distributors, and eliminate all radiated AC noise from your system.
Furutech accomplishes this feat through meticulous engineering, and by constantly examining each part of the power signal. This resulted in the following innovations:
- Two active materials, nano-sized ceramic particles and powdered carbon are combined inside a nylon and fibreglass shell to create an effectively damped body—both mechanically and electrically.
- 24K gold-plated Alpha non-magnetic connectors and conductors are used throughout to both carry the signal and shield for protection against radiated noise
- A parallel circuit with an in-line coil and capacitor that significantly reduces noise by 8dB at 100 kHz, 14 dB at 500KHz and 30 dB at 10MHz
- High-grade PE insulation that helps to reduce capacitance
- Patented Floating Field Damper which acts as a very effective earth/ground jumper system
- Much, much more
If you don’t believe that noise from your AC power lines is affecting the sound quality of your audio and video components, simply install a Flow-15 Plus Inline Power Filter in your system. You’ll instantly hear more music and less noise than ever before—all without losing the precious high frequencies that give music both light and air.
The body of the Flow-15 combines two “active” materials: Nano-sized ceramic particles and powdered carbon plus Nylon and fiberglass to form an extremely effective mechanically and electrically damped body
- Use between power cables and power distributors or power cables and components
- Eliminates radiated AC noise
- Fitted with 24k gold-plated α (Alpha) nonmagnetic FI-15 Plus G connector
- AC-1001G EMI-filtering IEC features 24k gold-plated α (Alpha) nonmagnetic copper alloy conductors plus…
- A parallel circuit with an in-line coil and capacitor that reduces noise at 100KHz by 8dB and at 500KHz by 14 dB and at 10MHz by more than 30dB
- Floating Field Damper™ (Earth/Ground Jumper System) with US Patent No.: 6,669,491
- Patent-pending metal cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanically and electrically induced distortion
- α (Alpha) conductor shield for protection against radiated noise
- RoHS-compliant flexible PVC sheath improves vibration isolation
- Special high-grade PE Insulation contributes to reduced capacitance
The AC-1001G EMI Filtering IEC Input
The parallel circuit with in-line coil and capacitor reduces noise at 100 KHz by 8dB and at 500 KHz by 14dB and
at 10MHz by more than 30dB
- The AC-1001G EMI Filtering IEC Input
- 24k gold-plated α (Alpha) nonmagnetic copper alloy conductors
- Outer cover： Chrome-plated steel-plate
- Inner cover： Nylon fibreglass
- Inner Box： Nylon fibreglass
- Inner parts held in place with Piezo Epoxy
- Rating： AC 115V/250V 10A 50/60Hz
- Twisted 3 core high-end performance power cable
- Red- 37 strands of 0.26mm silver-plated α (Alpha) OFC Conductor
- White -37 strands of 0.26mm silver-plated α (Alpha)OFC Conductor
- Green- 37 strands of 0.26mm α (Alpha) OFC Conductor
- Insulation: Polyethylene (Red/ White / Green) 3.5mm diameter
- Fillers: Cotton with paper tape wrap
- Sheath: RoHS-compliant Flexible PVC (Burgundy) approx. 10mm diameter