Help has arrived for owners of LINN, Devialet or McIntosh amplifiers (and many more) with those difficult-to-access IEC sockets. The Furutech FI-C15 High-End Performance IEC connector with its slim design will fit those frustrating space restricted IEC sockets with ease.
Nano Crystal² Formula - Nano Crystalline, Ceramic and Carbon Powder
Incorporated into select Furutech products, Nano Crystal² Formula --- NCF is comprised of a special crystalline material that has two “active” properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static and secondly, it converts thermal energy into far-infrared. Furutech then combines this remarkable crystalline material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional “Piezo Effect” damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material – only found in Furutech products!
- Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) Pure copper Conductor
- Nylon /fibreglass with special “NCF” anti-resonance damping material - nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles and carbon powder main body and inner cover plate.
- Specified for cable diameters of 6.6mm to 16.0mm (Wire size of 3.5mm2 (12AWG) max.)
- Polycarbonate cable damping clamp with stainless screws
- Connection: Set screw
- 22.0mm X 30.0mm X 82.2mm overall length.