Furutech FI-8.1N NCF
Secure Checkout - 2048-Bit EV SSL Encryption
Delivery policy - Free Delivery on all orders over £75
Return policy - 14 Day right to cancel!
- 7A 125V / 2.5A 250V AC
Nano Crystal² Formula (NCF)
Incorporated into selected Furutech products, NCF features a special crystalline material that has two 'active' properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static. Second, it converts thermal energy into far-infrared. Furutech combines this remarkable material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional 'piezoelectric effect' damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material. Created by Furutech, it is found exclusively in Furutech products.
Furutech is known the world over for a huge variety of top-quality OEM parts and delivers consistently superior results by following Pure Transmission principles; examine every link in the power and signal path and ultimately optimize each and every element.
- Furutech’s unique female conductor design features rhodium-plated α (Alpha) beryllium copper and phosphor bronze conductors.
- Nylon / fibreglass with special “NCF” anti-resonance damping material - nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles and carbon powder main body.
- Specified for cable outer diameters of 6.0mm~13.0mm.
- Wire accommodation: Max. 2.4mm dia.(Solid core) // 2.0 Sq.mm/14AWG (Strand wire)
- Connection: Set screw.
- Dimensions: 36.8mm X 28.2mm X 71.0 mm ± 0.5mm overall length approx.
- Net Weight: 51.4g approx.