- AC Multimode Power Filter and Distributor
- e-TP80S NCF: Rating: AC125V 15A 1875W max.
- e-TP80ES NCF: Rating: AC250V 10A 2500W max.
- GC-303 EMI-Absorbing Internal Coating plus EMI noise filter.
- e-TP80S NCF: 4 filtered NEMA outlets / 4 unfiltered NEMA outlets
- e-TP80ES NCF: 4 filtered Schuko outlets / 4 unfiltered Schuko outlets
- ・GC-303 EMI-Absorbing coating for each of the four duplex Receptacles.
Nano Crystal² Formula (NCF):
Incorporated into selected Furutech products, NCF features a special crystalline material that has two 'active' properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static. Second, it converts thermal energy into far-infrared. Furutech combines this remarkable material with Nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional 'piezoelectric effect' damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material. Created by Furutech, it is found exclusively in Furutech products.
The e-TP80S NCF is a sophisticated, luxuriously made power distributor that eliminates many common problems found with audio and video components caused by massively contaminated electrical power.
The AC waveform becomes severely distorted by ground noise, voltage spikes and sags, high-frequency power supply noise from other components in your own system, plus radiated high-frequency digital noise from processors and digital interconnects.
There are also distortion products at the top and bottom of the AC waveform created by switch-mode power supplies in electronic devices on the same circuit. Additionally, you’re never alone; your residential AC mains supply is shared with other apartments, homes, and businesses on the same utility transformer. That’s why many audio and video enthusiasts notice their systems are more enjoyable late at night or on weekends!
The beautifully crafted special grade aluminium chassis effectively shields against another common problem, RFI (Radio Frequency Interference), and a layer of Formula GC-303 blocks EMI (Electro-Magnetic Interference).
Internal wiring is FURUTECH μ-14 wire (14 AWG) that guarantees low resistance. Furutech Hyper Quality Audio Grade Receptacles (e-TP80ES NCF: schuko sockets) are wired to the IEC AC input of the e-TP80S NCF. Receptacles (e-TP80ES NCF: schuko sockets) feature rhodium-plated phosphor bronze, non-magnetic conductors for stable, long-lasting, optimized power transfer.
Furutech’s Two-Stage Cryogenic and Demagnetization Alpha Process:
Using cutting-edge technology and materials, Furutech developed a low-temperature two-stage process that significantly improves every facet of audio and video performance. The treatment begins during the manufacturing process with a deep, conditioning cryogenic freeze of all metal parts. Using high-end refrigerants -- liquid N2 or He -- Furutech achieves temperatures of between -196 to -250℃. The treated parts actually change their molecular structure at these extremes of temperature relieving internal stress. The molecules bond together more tightly, and the overall structure becomes more stable. This improves electrical conductivity and so power and signal transfer.
Step two in the Alpha Process exposes these same parts to the patented Ring Demagnetization treatment. Ordinary high-power magnets used for this purpose often increase magnetic effects; they leave some areas more magnetized than others. This patented process uses controlled attenuation to completely eliminate magnetization for immediately more vivid and colourful improvements. Ring Demagnetization further enhances the conductivity of all treated materials.
ALL metallic parts used in Furutech products go through the Alpha Process treatment to keep all connectors, conductors, and metal parts in a perfect stress-free, stable and highly conductive state.
GC-303 is a special material Furutech bonds to the interior bottom-plate of the chassis (see illustration below) that absorbs any EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) noise that may be transmitted through your power source or generated by the internal fittings of the unit.
The Final Result
The 2-Step Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Alpha Process works in tandem with other design-in features to create the most optimized AC power transfer possible. Furutech’s total awareness and devotion to detail results in a greater sense of power, dynamics, and resolution, with cleaner, blacker backgrounds and a larger, more stable soundstage, vivid tonal colours and deeper extension at both ends of the frequency range. The e-TP80S NCF will allow the delicacy, refinement and nuance of a performance through, along with micro-and macro-dynamics that will leave you breathlessly engaged. Displays of all types will exhibit greater, sharper resolution with less ghosting, colour shift, “snow”, or vertical and horizontal lines.
Furutech’s new e-TP80S series features audio grade FILTER and MOV circuitry:
Combined EMI Filter and Surge protection
Voltage fluctuations, electrical storms and power spikes can damage sensitive electronics. Furutech’s e-TP80S NCF is fitted with a surge protector for that important layer of defence to protect your system.
During a voltage spike event, the e-TP80S NCF’s new MOV circuitry will automatically cut power to the main circuit board EMI filter line to prevent short circuit and protect your system. In addition, the audio grade MOV circuitry will damp any electrical and mechanical resonance caused by electrical resistance, heat and power flow.
For convenience, LEDs indicate normal function of the e-TP80S NCF surge protection function and EMI filters. When the LEDs are “on” you are noise-free and surge protected.
e-TP80ES NCF specifications:
- Voltage: AC 250V 50/60Hz
- Fuse current: 10 A
- Loading watt: 2500 W
- Grounding outlet: 8 Holes
- Overload protective type: Automatic circuit (replacement of varistor required after surge protection event)
- Insulation volt.: AC 1500V 1 MINUTE 5mA
- Leakage current: Under 1.0mA
- Max. Spike voltage: 6000V
- Max. Clamping voltage: 360V (8x20μSec)
- Max. Surge current: 4500A (8x20μSec)
- Noise Filter: -20db~92db (2~100Mhz)
- Energy (2ms):40J
- Insulation resistance: 300MΩ Above DC 500V
- Body material: AL. ALLOY PLATE (PAINTED)
- Power indicator: LED
- Surge protection indicator: LED
- High-end performance NCF Schuko sockets FI-E30 NCF.
- Socket insulated with RoHS compliant special audio grade nylon/fiberglass with a special anti-resonance nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles and carbon damping material body with special anti-resonance nano-sized crystalline “NCF” material polycarbonate cover for improved vibration damping.
- Furutech’s Top high-end audio grade IEC inlet FI-06 NCF(R)
- Formula GC-303
- High-quality nano ceramic particle composite Isolator Footers.
- Outward size: 400X130X60 mm approx.
- Net Weight: 1.9Kg approx.