About the Akiko Audio Tuning Sticks MkIII
The new and improved Akiko Audio Tuning Stick, which uses exclusive technology developed by Akiko Audio, is completely unique in the high-end accessories market. The Tuning Stick works by decreasing the high-frequency noise in your music system, thereby improving the quality of your sound. Through years of experience, we have acquired insights into crystal structures and the paramagnetic and piezoelectric properties of natural resources, which make the Tuning Stick render music cleaner and with less background noise.
Your equipment is continually exposed to high-frequency radiation. This pollutes the music signal you listen to, without you even noticing it, because the high-frequency noise mixes with the music.
Even a few of our Akiko Audio products will change your listening experience forever. Only then will you experience how good music can sound: enjoying your music in a relaxed way becomes self-evident and your expensive equipment will perform at a higher level because of the lower noise floor. The Akiko Audio adventure can start with as little as a couple of Tuning Sticks or a Triple AC Enhancer in the power distributor.
You will be amazed by the result!
We offer four versions of the Tuning Stick, each with its own composition and specifically designed for its task in the audio/video setup.
To gain the best results we advise combining different types of Tuning Stick in your system.
Which improvements can you expect:
- Analogue sound: less sharp and more natural.
- Music sounds cleaner and the spatial rendering is easier to hear.
- Improved voice rendering: fuller sounds and less obstructive ‘S’ sounds.
Every Tuning Stick is made with attention and care in our own workshop.
Because of the elegant and handy design, the tuning stick can be placed inconspicuously in each music set.
Tuning Stick Universal MkII
- Connected to the speaker cables with the accompanying Velcro strap. When connected as close as possible to the ends, the Tuning Stick Universal will clearly improve the sound. It will definitely be an upgrade for your speaker cables. Even the best and most expensive cables will sound better.
By now this model is used in shows and exhibitions by leading speaker cable manufactures.
- Connected to the analogue interlink with the accompanying Velcro strap.
- Connected to the digital (coaxial) interlink with the accompanying Velcro strap.
- Connected to the UTP data cable with the accompanying Velcro strap. Contrary to popular belief, data cables can be improved. After all, power is needed to transport digital information and by enhancing that power supply the sound will always be improved.
- Connected to the power cable. This use is very special, as the effect is different from placing our E-Tuning Gold, which has been developed especially for power cords. The Tuning Stick Universal causes a clean and fine sound with a lot of dimensionalities, while the E-tuning Gold delivers a more analogue and 'warm' rendering.
- Connected to the rear side of your equipment with the accompanying Velcro strap.
- Placed in the electricity meter cupboard, close to the network of your audio setup. Don't forget the white grounding cable, the Tuning Stick can really surprise you here.
- Placed on the rear side of your television. Connect it to the antenna cables of your cable and satellite TV with the Velcro strap.
As you can see the name 'Universal' was not arbitrarily chosen. The Tuning Stick Universal is an accessory which invites you to experiment. Because of the elegant, yet at the same time handy, design, the Tuning Stick can be placed inconspicuously in each set.
Each Tuning Stick is delivered in a solid packaging. All four Tuning Sticks can be combined, especially recommended together with our Triple AC Enhancer. More units only enhance the performance.